Careers Join our team of talented indiviudals!
How to Apply
Applications may be submitted the following ways:
Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the form below and upload your resume and application.
Nazareth Child & Family Connection
ATTN: Jennifer Ethridge
PO Box 1438
Rockwell, NC 28138
Please fax to: 704.255.1801
Nazareth Child and Family Connection is seeking individuals to work in a residential setting with male and female teens ages 12 to 21. 7 day on/7 day off live-in schedule. Must have a high school diploma and be at least 21 years of age. Some college preferred. Must have a working knowledge of word and excel and the ability to learn new programs with ease. Annual Salary $30,000+.
Awake Night Residential Counselor
Nazareth Child & Family Connection is seeking an Awake Night Residential Counselor to work with male youths in a residential setting. We are seeking both part time and full time positions. The main duties include:
- Ensuring all residents remain in the bedrooms throughout the night; completing bed checks periodically.
- Responding to the needs of residents during the sleep time hours and addressing behaviors as needed.
- Completing required paperwork.
- Complete assigned cleaning/organizing/maintenance tasks as requested during shift.
Pay: $11.00 - $13.00 per hour
Mental Health Therapist
Nazareth Child & Family Connection is seeking a full-time licensed mental health therapists for SA and MH outpatient services for children and adults.
- Complete intake assessments and individualized treatment plans.
- Provide diagnosis and treatment planning based on clinical experience and knowledge for both children and adults.
- Complete all required records in a 24 hour period.
- Participate in monthly supervision; individual and group.
- Qualified candidates must have a masters degree and be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC). Must have a valid NC Driver's License.
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Nazareth Outlet Store is seeking individuals for a Sales Clerk position on a part time basis. Qualified candidates must:
- Must have great customer service skills and be a great team member
- Must have a great work ethic -- Dependable, reliable, and productive
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks throughout work day
- Assist with donations being received/dropped off
- Sorting donations including hanging clothing, stocking, and merchandising all items on sales floor in appropriate areas
- Maintaining, cleaning, and straightening merchandise on sales floor
- Cashier experience is a plus but not required (training provided)
- Saturday hours are inclusive
Nazareth Child & Family Connection is seeking a full-time licensed psychologist to complete psychological testing and provide individual and family counseling. The position will provide services in Salisbury, NC, and Lexington, NC. Qualified candidates must have a Ph.D. and be fully licensed.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Nazareth Child and Family Connection is an equal opportunity employer. Nazareth’s Child and Family Connection promotes diversity within the organization to ensure a diverse workforce.